I am a current patient
I am a newpatient
First Name *
Last Name *
Country CanadaUnited States
State/Province AlabamaAlaskaArizonaArkansasCaliforniaColoradoConnecticutDelawareFloridaGeorgiaHawaiiIdahoIllinoisIndianaIowaKansasKentuckyLouisianaMaineMarylandMassachusettsMichiganMinnesotaMississippiMissouriMontanaNebraskaNevadaNew HampshireNew JerseyNew MexicoNew YorkNorth CarolinaNorth DakotaOhioOklahomaOregonPennsylvaniaRhode IslandSouth CarolinaSouth DakotaTennesseeTexasUtahVermontVirginiaWashingtonWest VirginiaWisconsinWyomingDistrict of ColumbiaPuerto RicoGuamAmerican SamoaU.S. Virgin IslandsNorthern Mariana Islands
Please describe your symptoms
35 S Park St
Hanover, NH 03755
Monday 7:10AM – 4PM
Tuesday 7:10AM – 4PM
Wednesday 7:10AM – 4PM
Thursday 7:10AM – 4PM
Fri - Sun: Closed
*closed for lunch: 12pm - 1pm
We are open and are ready to continue taking care of our great patients!
At Decker Pilon Dental, we are continually focused on the health and wellbeing of our team and our patients. To ensure a safe and healthy environment for everyone, we have followed the direction of the CDC and American Dental Association by implementing the following and have also identified some ways in which you can help ensure a safe and healthy environment:
• We will be reviewing screening questions with each patient on the phone prior to your appointment and again when you arrive for your appointment.
• Each patient will have their temperature taken at check-in.
• Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
• Each team member will be wearing personal protective equipment (PPE). This PPE will be changed out with each patient appointment.
• Additional time has been scheduled between appointments for a thorough and deep cleaning of the treatment room.
• The chairs and tables in the reception area are being wiped down every hour.
• We are offering special appointment times for patients to condense multiple appointments into one block to limit the number of times required to come into the office.
• Use the hand sanitizer station at the front door prior to check in.
• Please leave family members at home to limit the number of people in the practice
• If you have a fever or feel sick, please let us know. We will reschedule your appointment for two weeks later
• Maintain social distancing with 6 feet or more with other patients and our front office team
• Please arrive at your appointment time – no earlier or later. We will be ready for you so you can go straight back to a clean and sterilized treatment room
• If you experience a fever or any COVID-19 symptoms within 14 days after your appointment, please call us and let us know.
• Tell your friends and family about your visit. We will provide the same healthy environment for them to have any necessary treatment completed.